Mailster v1.7.9 fixes a couple of bugs, mostly related to the compatibility with PHP 8.1 and 8.2
- Remove logging to the database since no longer recommended way to debug
- When formatted HTML with very long lines is encountered, automatic line splitting may run into issues. e.g. when formatted Text from Google Docs is copied into the email body.
This is now fixed.
- Fix CB Bride Plugin issue for saving changes in CB "my account" profile
- Avoid errors with empty body/html/attachments under PHP 8.x
- Fix error 1406 Data too long for column references_to
- Fix subscriber module problem with PHP 8.1/8.2
- Avoid PHP Deprecation Warnings under PHP 8.2
- Better capture enqueuing issues