Better Block Spam Emails + Fixes - Mailster v1.4.1
We are happy to share that we just released Mailster v1.4.1.
Block Spammers with Wildcard-Addresses
We have made improvements to the "Blocked Email Addresses" feature which is a global setting (cross all your mailing lists) to protect you from SPAM. Previously you could already block single email addresses and email addresses begining with a certain phrase.
In order to make this even more flexible, we now also allow more flexible wildcard addresses.
Wildcard means, that only a part of the sender address has to be match - the domain and/or the local part (the name before the @-character) is checked for.
One example is the wildcard address *mail.ru - this mean, that all email addresses ending with @mail.ru will be filtered out.
Another example is the wildcard address no-reply@* - this means that all email addresses that start with no-reply@ will not be forwarded.
You can also combine this, e.g. *@*.in or *@example.*
Here a brief list of some of the improvements and bug fixes included in Mailster v1.4.1:
- Auto-correct some special cases where the text editor screw up the HTML-based unsubscribe URLs
- De-selecting "Allowed to send/post" restricted settings (e.g. admin) works
- Subscriber plugin shows unsubscribe forms correctly again
- Inline images send by iPhone/iPad Mail Clients show up correctly in Mailster's mails
- CB Plugin: user group sync works when a readonly field is used
Read about the other improvements and bug fixes in our Mailster changelog.