Mailster v1.75 brings a bucket of bug fixes including fixing some remaining issues with Joomla 4.
- Improve compatibility with Joomla 4 (custom HTML header/footer shows the configured WYSIWYG editor)
- Fix: storing of attachments with long MIME subtypes (e.g. VND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.WORDPROCESSINGML.DOCUMENT) is supported and will not crash mail retrieving
- Make sure failure to open the log file will not crash the process
- Omit PHP warnings like "DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag o:p invalid in Entity"
- Fix warning messages about attachment/email size
- Fix incompatibility issues with Joomla 4 (JArrayHelper VS ArrayHelper)